1800 Village Dr
Kingsland, GA 31548
THIS CTS IS COMPLETELY EQUIPPED
LPO, SPOILER, ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 DI DIRECT INJECTION (304 hp [226.7 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 273 lb-ft of torque [368.6 N-m] @ 5200 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC FOR RWD (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD/DVD PLAYER (AUDIO ONLY), MP3 PLAYBACK, BOSE 5.1 SURROUND SOUND 10-SPEAKER SYSTEM AND HDD-BASED NAVIGATION with XM NavTraffic/Real Time Weather, 8 diagonal glide-up screen with voice and text guidance, auxiliary input jack, Radio Data System (RDS), 40GB Hard Drive Device (HDD) and USB with audio connectivity (STD)
GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY WITH THIS CTS
Value you deserve. Was $15,000.
KEY FEATURES ON THIS CTS INCLUDE
Leather Seats, Sunroof, Panoramic Roof, Heated Driver Seat, Cooled Driver Seat Cadillac Premium with Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior and Cashmere/Cocoa interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 304 HP at 6400 RPM*. 90 Day / 3,000 Limited Powertrain Warranty backed by Allstate
THE CTS IS BEST IN CLASS
With 13.6 cubic feet of Trunk Space, the CTS will accommodate the equivalent of 2 carry-on suitcases and a set of golf clubs. CarsDirect.com says, The CTS is a good option for those seeking to buy American without compromises when it comes to luxury.
VISIT US TODAY
Here at Over Kill Motorsports, we value the opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with our customers and do that by making sure to exceed your expectations. We carry an unparalleled selection of Trucks, SUV's, and Cars -- all of which have been inspected by an ASE certified mechanic and proudly come with a 3 month / 3,000 mile warranty backed by Allstate.
Pricing analysis performed on 8/15/2022. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
For more information and additional pictures on this Over Kill RV, please give us a call or text at 912-510-9278. Visit our website at www.okmotorsports.com for our latest specials and featured products. If this is not the Over Kill RV for you, let us know and we will assist in finding the product that fits your needs. We have excellent relationships across the country with the top selling manufacturers of premium Recreational Vehicles. The Over Kill difference is the quality of service and attention to the details that ensures you purchase the exact Over Kill RV to match your needs. All prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license fees.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Dealer not responsible for errors and omissions; all offers subject to change without notice, please confirm listings with dealer.
** Seller is not responsible for errors and mistakes that due occur in ads, specifications, or prices occasionally, we will correct them as soon as they are brought to our attention. **
- Wood Trim Package with real Sapele wood on instrument panel, center console, door trim, steering wheel and shift knob (Included and only available in (PDW) Performance Luxury Package.)
- Underhood Appearance Package includes underhood acoustic insulation (Included and only available in (Y44) Seating Package.)
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 DI Direct Injection (304 hp [226.7 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 273 lb-ft of torque [368.6 N-m] @ 5200 rpm)
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Suspension, Sport (Included and only available in (Y42) 18" All-Season Tire Performance Package.)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel with chrome tips
- Sunroof, power UltraView double-sized, tilt-sliding with express-open and power sunshade
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim with wood trim (Included and only available with (03F) Sapele Wood Trim Package.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, engine water temperature gauge and Driver Information Center
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Windows, power with front and rear Express-Down, front Express-Up and rear passenger lockout
- Trunk release, power
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Air filtration system, automatic cabin odor filtration
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with OnStar controls
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting accent, LED spotlight with lighting pipes
- Cargo convenience net, trunk
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Child seat restraint system
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System